Thursday 15 October 2009

Them Crooked Vultures...



I have been trying to upload this video from youtube for ages but unfortunately it doesn't work, surprise surprise a computer not working for me! So hear you go five of (in my opinion) the best shots. In an unexpected way this is better that posting a video because it really gives me a chance to look at the layout. The 'supergroup' Them Crooked Vultures (Dave Grohl- Foo Fighters, Josh Homme- Queens of The Stone Age, John Paul Jones- Led Zeppelin) really know how to keep they're fans hanging on, with cryptic videos/emails/website I love the whole concept. In the 30 second video they posted on Youtube I love the stylistic approach they have used especially the layout and use of perspective. I cannot find out anywhere who did the artwork/illustration/animation but hopefully there is more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment